- The big buzz on the blogosphere this week is Mark C. Taylor's New York Times editorial calling for an end to "the university as we know it."
- Response to Taylor from the always-brilliant James K.A. Smith.
- Mark Edmundson calls for a moratorium on "readings."
- Does this make them not "pro-life"?
- The ugly evolution of plagiarism.
- Mike Galanos argues that the morning-after pill is dangerous for 17-year-olds.*
- Hunter Baker remembers Francis Schaeffer.
- A priest in Florida obeys Christ's command to forgive.
- Ayn Rand is gaining in popularity--a sure sign of the forthcoming Apocalypse.
- This is among the greatest things I've ever seen.
Friday, May 1, 2009
In a new feature on Ladder on Wheels, each Friday I'll be sharing some links I found particularly interesting over the previous week. So here we go...